Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011-02-11

Hello

Hi Cybie
Hope your 2011 started with a bang and is good so far. Thought I would just drop you a line and tell you how I am. Things seems to be more balanced with me lately which is awesome. Went off the pill and it amazes me how these little hormones play a huge roll in your emotions and feelings. I feel more relaxed no depression. All in all just good. Also not so compulsive.

Lifestyle changes also helps.

Added a staffie to our family recently to see how we cope as a couple with a puppy the goal is to move towards having children at the end of the year. The thought still scares me.

Going away to Zanzibar beginning of March. Second honeymoon. Can''t wait.

Watched Black Swan the other day. Really distrubed me esp since I could relate to the main character in the movie. It was horrible brilliant how the director can make you feel those emotions and feelings like you are re-living them. Think if you have been to that dark place you can understand. Made me feel blessed that I have come so far in the process in excepting myself.

The movie did leave a print on me thou.

All in all nothing to complain about. Life is good.

I'm not sure if a really painful knee counts as a bang, but if so, then I certainly did ! I am absolutely delighted to hear how well you have been. I smiled at the idea of the Staffie pup as a sort of dry run towards having children later !
Haven't sen Black Swan - and didn't know you were a malign ballerina. Seriously, a good director, like a good author, enables us to identify with all sorts of characters, good and bad.

2

Posted by: Ken | 2011-02-11

Be careful coming off the pill and going on a second honeymoon!!!LOL

Reply to Ken