Question
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

HELLO

Hey Bubbles, how are you today better mood I hope?
What did you get up to last night?
Please remember to do a schedule for when you have been over here and add a note as to why you were here, don’ t need S calling you in again
Plenty eyes around at the moment .what did you have for supper?

22
Posted by: Tina | 2009-07-29

What a waste of time.,this one way conversation. Get some HELP

Reply to Tina
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

ahahahahahaha yes i remember, wont forget how you laughed their, have a big smile on my face know.
ok no names
hahaha my??? is good stuff, it must be fat so i can wack anyone in my way.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

Then get someone to take the stuff to the back office ..hey remember the back office and you standing there that way ahahahahahahaha
will do it just now but we must not put any names ok.
no plans afterword so far hey have not even throught of that ..
good goign to gym need to lose some of that extra weight you have picked up on your-|-... kidding

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

yea lol
i have told her about three times already!!!!!!!
yea he phoned twice for her, he sounds very tired.
it has gone quickly hay. lunch time soon. need a smoke like hectically hay, need B oxygen.
ok we will do, i need you to set up the passwords so i can be myself again on mail.
not sure actually. dont even know if going to eat, want to go to gym this afternoon, but will see hoe i feel.
whats your plans today after work?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

No you dont walk around like that but you have all the guys chattign you up and stuff you know how it goes us men.
tell her to come fetch them she is slow at times well most times hey. Ja I know she told me she needed to speak to him urgently . how was he on the phone alright ?
thinking missing you and half the day has gone already ... time just goes here .
we can blame each other ok.
so what for supper tonight ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

give me some work!
i you not old, only an oom.hahah
why do you think i know im sexy? do i walk around like im hotm or something?
no to cold then.
The boss called know for D. your fav women.
ok blame it on me, its ok, taken the blame again.
what you thinking?
C must come fetch her things in my office, its been her for a month know and getting irritated!

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

Work not up to date but will get there .
time does go by before you know it you will be old like me ...
no you are not and you know it sexy thing you are...switch the thing off then ... agree we do chat alot and not enough as well. hey its you that cuts my story short that is why I have to srart over

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

sad cause the time went buy so quick with her. it happends though, but very happy for her.
ok we both said it was.
ok me missing you already.
good idea, and there not enough hours to chat in a day cause you never stop talking, and you take half an hour eith one sentence,, then you want to start all over again. hehe
me was and still am ugly duckling. hehe. i need oxygen, this heater in this office make s me tired.
how has your day been so far? is work all up to date?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

Why you sad she is getting married?
hey you said this is good stuff not me ...
going to go and get something from the chemist just now.
coem lets go for lunch and not come back can chat the day away ..
so ugly ducking what is new with you

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

you going to come im going to squish your hand till their no blood flow anymore. tattoo so sore. yes i would like :-)
on Sat going to a wedding, my best friend getting married. very sad for me.
thats not nice, kak having runny tummy hay. must get better.
yea you in my mind the whole time.
bad stuff hahaha yea and you said it was good stuff.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

OK you can show me where and I will come alonge if you like ..
sure your heart has beaten lots of times for others too.. but nice to hear that from you .. so what you doing this weekend and plans? me have runny tummy hey think I got a bug or too much beer last night ...
nice words you said , so on your brain all the time ?
same here hey cant get you out of it bad stuff this is

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

i will be.
well fare is fare and love is war hehehe
hahahahaha really, i should have been there, just joking Ninja.
yea bad stuff that hay.
on the side of my boob and ribs, cant explain over email. will show you, want to go next month, pain just bad hay, but will get it. its very small.
i will take you along with me :-)
hahah good one yes do that.
that i am missing this one guy so much, his name is ninja, sexy name hay, yea i know cause i named him that, well anyway he makes my heart beat like it has never before, he is so different to the others and one of a kind. he kives in my brain and breathes in my heart.
must meet him.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

GOOD be ina mood nest tiem he brings rubbish up again
we both won games hey . he left me there with those two other guys and they even offfered me a line of C told them no thanks had two already hahaha going to speak to the one about that stuff he must stop it. when are you getting a tattoo and where on your body ? I will come along if you like ...
will take my time eating you so not to get to full .
so what else is new ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

thats good, yea he was calm yesturday, maybe cause i was in a mood hehe.hahaha no i hardly ever eat at home believe it or not. no not at all, me eat how i eat dont care whatr ppl think when i eat, just never hungry when we go out, if i have coffe you will nevr see me eat or any hot drinks, get to full on those. normal drinks i will eat.
i did think alot of you, had, i even dreamt about you that you came with me to get my other tattoo.
so you won? no was in the car on the way home, could not wait to reply to your sms, but i did then your aur ran out, not cool.
eat me, you going to get full quicklyn though

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

He seems relaxed when I spoke to him yesterday..good he never swore at you and happy you stood up for what was right.. you must spend millions on food a month hey ... ja why do you never eat when we go out ? is it becuase I laughed at you with the chicken mayo? so did you think a lot of me last night?
I lost the first 6 games but once I got your sms started to kick his-|-big time needed a sms from you first and you took your time hey guess you were eating again
I can see you are eatable cum let me eat you ... ja ja

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

no he never swore at me, but made myself clear!
thats good, like to hear that.
did you know im eatable so becareful.
me to, want a big hug and big kiss.
me cant stop eating hay, thats why i like when i go out with you cause then im not hungry hehe.
the boss must be having a good time on leave hay?
im all up to date, waiting for some costing then will get going, buy with airlines know.
hahahaha yea im sure they do, they all know what to look out for.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: ninja | 2009-07-29

glad you told him to pay it back and hope he understood and did not swear at you. was good evening must say let my hair down and chilled out.they did last you long must get you another box .
not hungry thanks but hungry for you !!! need a hug and kiss from you... thinking that I have a few things to sort out and need to call the boss forgot last ngiht he told me to phone him will sned him sms later on. are you busy today workwise or up to date? also see them staring at each other sure a lot of others do to hey.

Reply to ninja
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

o well thats nice, shame man, so you had a good time at least.
hahaha what happened to the feathers hehe.
well iv ordered a prego roll again, so hungry it must come know.
are you hungry?
thank you, but i do have an idea, i look at him all the time at work, cant help for my eyes hay, the tend to spot you where ever you are and they dont stop staring.
me im not thinking anything know, how about you?
told L last night he must pay that money back in my account, not going to pay for stuff like that nor will pay for his friend. me going to keep my bank card know , dont trust him anymore. that stuff is like druggs.
well im eating the last of those smarties know, lasted me long hay? other wise no news, well no news for the net to read hehe.
how about your side?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009-07-29

Glad he is better..
pool was great hey only got home at 1 this morning those two guys pithced up which I told you about last time and would not let me leave till they spent money on me said I paid for everything last time so they said thier turn.
had a chicken mayo without the feathers !!!
thank you but you look better alwasy do ... so so sexy hey you have no idea
so what can you tell me that is new? what you thinking?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

did i tell you how handsome you look today as always.
you very beautiful.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: bubbles | 2009-07-29

hey ninja, yes i am in a much better mood today thank you. how about you?
nothing, had a cold bath again and watched some TV, S woke up sick, wa going to take him to hospital, but called the doc and he said not nessesary, so kept an eye on him, and he was perfect. so then i got in to bed just after 10. how was your evening at the pool?
yes i didnt for get, thanks though :-)
yea i know, feel funny walking in their know.
just had chips, was not hungry last night. how about you?

Reply to bubbles