Question
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/25

HELLO

Hi Bubbles,
Was so nice being alone with you last night and felt so relaxed chatting to you. Hope I was not too boring and the place we went to was not too quiet for you , as I know you like music and dancing . I just wanted to be alone and chat to you without having too much noise around.
Couple of good laughs last night hey .. One was JA JA the other was Monique in the Tree !!!!
Ok its Saturday morning you still sleeping and me at the office have a great weekend and hope to speak to you today sometime.
So what you thinking ? did you miss me once I dropped you off?

Bubbles???????

28
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah can you scream any louder????

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

WHAT YOU MEAN GREAT ANSWER ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

ok thanks.
not sure, just got like this know.
ok great answer.
i know,, not nice feeling hay

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: ninja | 2009/07/27

Eat the peanuts dont want any not hungry
why you sad now?
yes we do I guess hey ...
thinking look at the time and have not seen much of you at all today.

Reply to ninja
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

oh ok cool,
ok i will take to what you said.
thank you for the air.
me sad know :-(
well dont we?
mind blan, how about yours?
i have your penuts that i kept some for you?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

Because anyone can see this ... we did agree to it and its not that I want alone time or anything liek that .. juat want out night sorted and dont want anything to mess it up before then. not even sure I can last that long to see you again
why do you say we have a lot of trush and stuff?
what you thinking ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

why cant i say N?
but that is really long dont you think? you never agreed to it, i think, but anyway, what if we feel we need some alone time before that?
boss just left.
yes tonight going to chat to you if you can.
you know despite what we have going on, we have a very good friendship to and a lot of trust to.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

Know he is out side and his name is boss not N ...
We said we must stick to it remmeber on friday night that is what we said
cant beleive its that time already
not sure hey will see what tiem to leave guess usual time
so what you doing tonight you goign to chill out as you hada busy day yesterday ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

lol, you know what i eman, its to cute!!!
your to, everybody who reads this email, must hear how swxy this mans voice is!!!
but thats to long, you want to stick to that?
dont be sad, making me sad know.
i know its so weird, and also depressing the time already. what time you leaving? NDR standing outside here, me typing quickly.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: Ninja | 2009/07/27

you rude now you call me a snake !!!
will try and get us air time just now.. was nice hearign your voice . we said we would go out again only when we book our thing remmeber we said that on friday so thats about three weeks away ..(sad face) cant make it here ...
hey so close but so far away you are from me hey it sucks

Reply to Ninja
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

but thats good that you full know.
also get confussed which one is which. i dont know, incase i said something wrong or you dont know what to say.
no thats to long to wait, our night will come. so you choose when we go out again??? me game :-)
smile for me, want to come give you a hug.
i love your little snake hissing thing you do, just so F cute

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

Lunch was ok thanks , but ate too much
sorry could not reply which ones have I missed out on have so many confused again hahaha like saturday.
glad he is doing fine ...
why does it make you nervious that I dont reply ? what do you think when I dont reply in time?
so when are we going to go out again ? forgot we said only when we do our H thing and that is sometime away ... going to be a long time
never get bored of your laughing

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

haha yea didnt feel like re typing that message out.
i laugh to much, gets boring.
going to have soup, how about you? did yopu have a nice lunch? why you not replying tyo my sms. dont like sending serious smses and wait for a long reply. make me nervious.
good for you. give me some work.
boy doing good thank. MWa

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

OK CAN NOT SEE REPLY
hey was good hearing you laugh then on the phone , make sme happy when you laugh
so what you having for lunch ?
me still busy workwise but getting there .
how is your Boy doing ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

i replied to that email.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

Did you liek the reply to M good laugh and smile for me
so what did you think of us once I dropped you off ?
I was depressed all the way home and once I got into bed throught of you and your smile / laugh and was happy again.
boss will be off the whole week I think .
day is busy hey have not stopped have lots to do. DOnt lie you have been sending sms and notes to B . OK mostly busy
give it a day or two will sort the password thing out .
also miss our long emails was great stuff hey .

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

hahahaha that email was sunny and exspecially when you told M you sure you saw her on one of those hahahah. when we going to do the password thing?
hahahaha o yea prickly pear. yea rem sting ring hahaha was not my fault. also was not board, was the best, had TOO much fun and missed you TOO much when you dropped me off!
nothing knew just happy today, how about you? boss told me he was going on leave.
hows the work going that side?

really miss our long emails:-(

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

Now we letting cloths get between us friday was prickly pear !!! hahaha
still going to take you to that place in Bedfordview for Prego nice and spicy liek you caught me out(sting ring) remember !!
never did at all enjoyed the evening tottaly had such a blast wiht you and was not bored once . the whole night was perfect till I dropped you off
so what is new ?

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

i cant believe you nearly did, well i would have said yes if i had clothes and that. wanted to so bad though.
yes i do, love them one of my fav foods.
yes you do make me happy, so very happy, just you who you are makes me happy.
ja ja hehehe i know! man want another night like that, was so much fun. i kinds put you to sleep with all my talking though hahahahahahahaah
what you mean you felt cheated?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: Ninja | 2009/07/27

I knwo what you mean also seen the people go and neally suggested we book but did not want to pressure you or spoil our evening ..
Prego you liek that stuff hey ...
same here really enjoy being with you and so nice to see you twice today... need to see you more , need to hold you in my arms right now. do I really make you happy? why ?
ja ja that was good S hey We laughed so much on friday ..
was not easy dropping you off afterwards felt cheated on again . was not nice ata ll

Reply to Ninja
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

ok cool.. yes so would i like it there, very nice there. you know what was shit, seeing everyone go to their hotel rooms there, and we know we going home after wards. but love that place.
ok i will, and will tell you when i do. yes i am so happy to be back around you, its you that has made me happy. no you never did this to my lips, was the night that did.
a prego roll, love them hehe.
o ja ja you have not gone yet, ill go with you.
you have no idea how much i am missing you, how good it feels to see you and be around you. i just cannot get enough of you and need to be in your company all the time.
me to hay, missed you so much!!!!!!!

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: NINJA | 2009/07/27

will send sms next time promise ... well we can go there again and would lke our night there as well what you say?
yes you must try it with choc and crean very nice indeed..
you look very happy today ? did I really do that to your lips? sorry If i did ...
what did you order for food this morning ?
I must go to the back just now not in the mood but guess I have to go hey.
was a very good night and glad you enjoyed ...
thinking how much I missed you this weekend and could not wait to see you this morning .. MWA

Reply to NINJA
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

yes i did thank you.
you can always send me a message, can always go back to sleep, its no trouble waking me up.
:-) im glad it was, and same for me walking in and seeing you there, but i had already seen you when you were standing outside. yes maybe it is S, so she can read more then.
thinking where my food is, how about you?
yes it was so good, yummy i made it different style hehe.
no pancakes cause i lost my appetite when i got home, was waiting to long for them so was not liss anymore, but will try what you sid i promise, sounds really good.
ja ja, hahahaha shit that was funny, and i was being so innocent about it, trying to listen to your story and was saying ja ja that im listeninhg, but you wouls laugh at me. hehe sexy thing yuou are.
what you thinking?

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: Nunja | 2009/07/27

My pleasure as long as you had a great time cause I did ..
well got home on friday and had a qucik bath and went to bed could not sleep and at 3am chekced my phone as well for message . wanted to send you one but did not want to wake you up.
was over in ops looking out the window seen you walking across. was so good seeing you hey you have no idea.
what you thinking ?
how was the cow last night did you eat enough ? did you make pancakes? jaja

Reply to Nunja
Posted by: bubbles | 2009/07/27

hey Ninja, i loved every sec of Friday night, i never though i would enjoy it as well but i did so very much. guess its the company you around that makes you enjoy it as well. i had the best time!!! will do it over and over again!!! yes we laughed so much hay, you even started crying hahaha was the best. but we always laugh and spoke for so long. i missed you so much when you left, dreamt about you, could not stop thinking about you, kept waking up to check my phone if you left a message. but so happy to be back at work today and seeing you.
me thinking what a awesome time i had with you Friday! thanks again for everything. was very special.

Reply to bubbles
Posted by: Magda | 2009/07/26

If you can' t read what this forum is about,..ask someone ,.. Please...

Reply to Magda
Posted by: Magda | 2009/07/26

Reply to Magda