Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-02-26

Hello cybie all is well my side started cbt tecnipues again wow it really open your eyes to your core self believe. Me i am extremely self critical and plan everything from the moment i open my eyes. Working on that now but its a progress. Do u know of any good CBT books worth reading and not to complicated to understand? My goal is to not have so many rules and to find a balance in my life. . . .and not to be so critical on myself.

Hi K, I noice there are now numerous CBT self-help books available ; I have looked at a series ( focussed on differen specific problems ) from Constable-Robinson in London, that seem mostly good. I sufggest search on a good large site like, which has good excerpts, and reviews by other readers, to select some that sound goof to you, then rather check prices and buy from -,, and --- compare all three, as there can be remarkable price differences between them.
So, Rule 1 is to have less rules ? That could work !