Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-09-01

HEIGHTENED SEXUALITY vs MENOPAUSE

I was wondering if there is any relation between the fact that I am 42 and never had children and the fact that ALL OF A SUDDEN I have become very sexual. Is it my biological clock that is trying to tell me something?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I am yet to read research that says nulliparous (women who have never had children) women in their 40's have an increased sexual drive- many women with children have lower sexual drive whilst rearing children but at age 42 an increase in desire will have less to do with children than the woman herself and what is going on in her life. Perhaps it is your evolutionary clock sending you out to collect sperm- but at 42 you are a little old for this kind of hunting- so I am sticking to that this is not hormonally driven.
Usually women desire sex when there is high motivation- what is your motivation right now? a new partner? a new body that you have exercised and feel good and healthy in? a letting go or moving toward someone? So many reasons for this new sexual surge. I say stop questioning and enjoy - safely and sanely.

2
Posted by: Dane | 2010-09-14

Do you need help ladies contact mrdaneatrocketmaildotcom

Reply to Dane
Posted by: Caroline | 2010-09-06

Gees you lucky, I am 41 and have a 2 year old and mine has gone out the window!!!!!!

Reply to Caroline