Question
Posted by: amy | 2008/05/31

height

I am 20 years old and have stunted height of just 4 feet 2 inches. can i still increase my height at this stage? can cycling and skipping increase or any nutritional supplements is necessary. Do the products like tablets or walking shoes could increase my height?

Kindly reply soon .Thank you.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortunately, there is no medication, nutritional supplements or walking shoes that will increase your length. You can however, consult an orthopaedic surgeon regarding a bone stretching procedure. This is a tidious procedure where the bones in your legs are broken and then stretched over a long period of time.

Kind regards