Question
Posted by: frank | 2010-12-07

Heels

I''ve had pain in my heels for the past 6 week now.The left is more sensitive than the right. I also have ''burning'' feet at night.

What could the reasons be?

Hallo Frank
Sore heels could be due to plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the soles of the feet and heel bone. Burning feet can be caused by diabetes, vit B deficiency, peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage), irritation from the shoes (e.g. dye in leather), circulation disorders or infections like athletes foot. Maybe your doctor should rather have a look to try and identify the cause of your symptoms, as treatment will depend on the cause.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-07

Hallo Frank
dr Bets