Question
Posted by: Pink | 2011-05-04

Heellpp

Docs please help me.
I really feel like such a loser and don’ t know why I don’ t deserve anyone good in life.
My relationships just don’ t work out. I have been dating a guy for almost two years then he just decided that I am not the woman he wants to marry since we’ re from different backgrounds (cultures).
The guy from my previous relationship just lost interest I just cannot understand why??
According to him he was just not ready for commitment.
I am a 35year old woman and just think that it feels as if time is running out for me to find someone and settle down.
I have a good job am very independent and can provide for myself.
I look after myself and my body is a good dresser and always look good , even when I’ m at home.
All of my friends are married I am the only single one and really feels that I am becoming lonely, since my sisters (whom is married) and my friends spend time with their families.
Why can’ t I find someone who just loves me for me?

Maybe it feels as though you have, so far, missed out on many good things in life, but that doesn't at all mean you don't DESERVE good things.
You've apparently had bad luck in relationships, with selfish men. Don't, whatever the temptation, draw such large conclusions from some dispiriting experiences. Somethwere there are some very nice men ( analogous to you and Me ) wondering why they haven't yet met a good woman.
Meanwhile, explore good work like charities and other activities both worthwhile in their own right, and which will also enable you to meet nicer people

3
Posted by: Eunice | 2011-05-04

All Marriages as not as rosy as it seems. There is a lot ot of, hard work, compromise etc. Many times relationships lead toheartbreak, infidelity, pain.
Be patient for the right time and the right person. In the meantime, appreciate your curruent status - the grass is not always greener on the other side, and if it is - remember it takes a lot of bullsh*it to make it green.

Reply to Eunice
Posted by: Me | 2011-05-04

Pink, i can feel your pain as i am in the same boat. Going to weddings has become a chore for me as it brings some sadness. I am 33, good looking, independent and have a good job but no man. The funny thing is a lot of people i know think and tell me i am a good, kind hearted person. So i haven''t found and answer to the same question you are asking, seeing i''ve asked myself that before. but hey life goes on...
good luck to both of us (lol)

Reply to Me