Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2009-02-25

Heel pain

The other day I kicked an object but it did not hit my toe but between the toes connecting the front of the foot.

I immediatly had pain in my heel and it has been getting worse with exercise.

Could this be cause by kicking my foot against the object and what could the problem be?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Wonder

It seems unlikely that you have damaged your heel by kicking something with the forefoot. The most likely explanation for your heel pain, especially a pain that gets worse with exercise is plantar fasciitis. This is a very common condition with loads of information on causes as well as treatment on this and other websites.

Chris

1
Posted by: MON | 2009-05-12

My 8 Year old son complains of his heels that pain when he is barefoot then he walks on his toes. He does a lot of running around. Any idea what this could be?

Reply to MON