Question
Posted by: neo | 2008/06/10

heeeeeeeeeelp

over the weekend my bf's son came to visit for the weekend ,so on sunday late the mother came to fetch him so she just hooted and he took him to her but they had a long talk and he be came very quite i asked him what was wrong but he just said he is fine and i thought what is the use of me being there if he is so cold .then i went home and he said nothing .today i called at work and he didn't pitch up so i called his cell phone and ask him why he wasn't at work and he said he didn't feel like i said oh ok bye and he just said sharp then i dropped the phone.so what is wrong here?

Nice response from Venus-er

3
Posted by: LIL MO | 2008/06/10

First off you dont need to lick to ass, so leave him alone and if he wants to tell you then he will other than that you cant stress over this guys issues.

Reply to LIL MO
Posted by: lebza | 2008/06/10

i send a sms written i mis him and he said he miss me 2 but we need to talk.ohoh! i'm scared

Reply to lebza
Posted by: Venus-er | 2008/06/10

Men are from Mars and Woman are from Venus.

You need to leave him be. He's gone into his cave and he needs to deal with whatever as long and as he see's fit.

LEAVE HIM. Don't nag him, just be there for him. Whatever it is, he will tell you when it suits him. So let it be ok.

It's not easy but pestering him will make him go even deeper into the cave.

Just send a nice sms to say you are there for him whenever he needs you, kissie kissie kissie and then leave it.

Reply to Venus-er