Posted by: goodgirl gone bad | 2009-02-16

hectic and no guilt

This is my story:
I used to be a very faithful partner ok until my baby daddy cheated on me for about 10 times and turned around and dumped me. Got myself another man after 3 years of waiting for my ex to come back and he never did. At the beginning of our relationship things were wonderful and i thought my prayers were answered, until on his birthday whilst he was bathing - i got the shock of my life when i read sms' s on his phone - there were like 3 women that he' s affliated with - i wanted to DIE but then i decided:
I don' t have a child with him - so why get hysterical
I have been through the worst therefore i can handle this
Whatever he can do - i can do better

He prepared me 2 weeks in advance that he won' t be around for valentine' s day - so when i found out all that he' s been up to - it made sense why he wouldn' t be around so i started making plans of my own and this is how it turned out:
During the day, i had a man who took me our (picnic)
then in the evening whilst on my way to my old flame, i met another man on the road
had a wonderful love making session and yesterday I went out with the new man that i met on Valentine' s day! and guess what?
I don' t feel guilty at all! I do use protection - before i get hounded at

Revenge often brings some short term relieve and provides personal power on a certain level, but your hurt seems to be a bit deeper though and you should ask yourself if this is the way you would want to continue the relationship you are in currently and the long term actions you would like to take.
I would recommend that you seek professional assistance to work through your own trauma and assist you in creating the life you want and getting you into your authentic power.
A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Posted by: Decent | 2009-02-20

Well lets just hope that ur not being that " Other Girl"  in another womens life!!!! Its girls like you who ruin homes...Think about!

Reply to Decent