Question
Posted by: goodgirl gone bad | 2009-02-16

hectic and no guilt

This is my story:
I used to be a very faithful partner ok until my baby daddy cheated on me for about 10 times and turned around and dumped me. Got myself another man after 3 years of waiting for my ex to come back and he never did. At the beginning of our relationship things were wonderful and i thought my prayers were answered, until on his birthday whilst he was bathing - i got the shock of my life when i read sms' s on his phone - there were like 3 women that he' s affliated with - i wanted to DIE but then i decided:
I don' t have a child with him - so why get hysterical
I have been through the worst therefore i can handle this
Whatever he can do - i can do better

He prepared me 2 weeks in advance that he won' t be around for valentine' s day - so when i found out all that he' s been up to - it made sense why he wouldn' t be around so i started making plans of my own and this is how it turned out:
During the day, i had a man who took me our (picnic)
then in the evening whilst on my way to my old flame, i met another man on the road
had a wonderful love making session and yesterday I went out with the new man that i met on Valentine' s day! and guess what?
I don' t feel guilty at all! I do use protection - before i get hounded at!

IN your experience, do baby daddies usually behave better than this ? The very idea of a baby daddy suggests that your relationship is about sex and babies, and not a long-term loving relationship. And though I don't entirely understand your message, you seem to be describing having very casual sex with all sorts of men even those you have just met. Apart from the risk to your life such promiscuity causes ( even if you think you're using some sort of protection ) if you will sleep with almost anyone, how can you complain if your b.d does, too ?
And remember the old saying that Two Wrongs don't make a Right --- Cheating isn't any cure for being cheated.
Re-reading your message, I wonder if you are asking a question at all. It sounds more like bragging. One thing is very clear --- living life and relationships they way you are doing, never brings happiness.

2
Posted by: anon | 2009-02-17

Teh guilt and regret will hit you eventually. Seriously, I understand that you have been hurt and are acting out but please try rather to get some professional help to heal your wounds and stop behaving the way you are. I assure you that I speak from experience and eventually this will all catch up with you. I don' t mean that it will necessarily lead to disease or another partner finding out etc. It will catch up with you in that you will eventually review your life and all of this empty behaviour will hurt you terribly on many levels. I wish you all the best. God bless

Reply to anon
Posted by: Penny Wise | 2009-02-17

Whoo Hooo girl, you are on a downward spiral. All I ask is that you reconsider your reckless behaviour and develop some self respect. These random acts of yours will come back to haunt you one day when to take a step back and consider what you have done to yourself. The guilt will return I am afraid ,so stop behaving badly and lessen the guilt.

Reply to Penny Wise