Question
Posted by: nancy | 2009-01-18

heavy periods with lots pain

hi, since last year i am having heavy periods but the pain was not much but since last 2 months i am having lots of. pain its like delivery pain for about a day or 2 then i have heavy periods with lots of clotsand it gets over in 5 days and again i am having my periods any day after 25 days but the good thing is that i dont have spoting in between that time.i have 4 kidsand i have had my sterlization done.please help me. thanks

You need to see a doctor. You may have growths on your womb causing these symptoms.

1
Posted by: lovey | 2009-03-04

Everytime i am on my periods i get heavy pains, which often makes me vomit. people sometimes accuse me of being pregnant. which medicine would you prescribe for me because i have already gone to the doctor twice and each time he would give me contraceptive pills (prevention pills). i am not preventing because i am not sexually active and i am still a virgin!

Please help!!!

Reply to lovey