Question
Posted by: nikita | 2012/02/01

heavy periods pains

please help every month my period is very painful and the re is some big clots that comes out . i went to the doctor in 2009 and he gave some pills to take my period was coming out the same way thick but not painful after the medication finished there comes the same pain after like a year please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nikita

Changes in menstrual bleeding are often normal. But there are a number of problems that might cause abnormal clots to form in your menstrual blood or lead to other symptoms during your period. Remember, it's important to discuss any concerns you have with your doctor. I can only advise on medication for symptomatic relief of the menstrual pain (e.g. naproxen [Aleve]) - For more info you'll first have to be evaluated by your doc.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/02/02

Hi Nikita

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist