Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010-10-27

Heavy periods

Good day

About a year ago, I went off the pill, Nordette. I am not in a relationship, nor having any intercourse. The first few months were ok, no heavy bleeding, but for the past 4 months, my period comes later and later and then I have some terribly heavy bleeding, especially on day 2 and 3. I need to swop tampons about 5 times a day. I also feel faint today with a slight headache. Anything to worry about?

Hallo Sam
You may have a ovarian cyst. Ask your Gyne to check and see if a sonar is indicated. You are probably not ovulating, hence the long heavy periods.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-27

Hallo Sam