Question
Posted by: Hilda | 2012/10/25

Heavy period while taking Jaz

I have been taking Jaz for about 9 months and I am 42 years old. I am not a smoker and I don''t drink. I normally have a very short period and very little bleeding (about 2-3 days). I have now been having my period for about 10 days and it is very heavy and I am having constant pain in my back and in my lower abdoman. I would just like to know should I continue with taking Jaz or should I stop and wait for the period to stop and then start taking it after it stoped or should I seek medical advise from my GP?
Thank you very much, your advise will be much appreciated!
Kind regards,
Hilda

Continue with the Yaz, but see your doctor for an assessment.