Question
Posted by: Claudia | 2010/08/10

Heavy Period, positive pregnancy test

I have had 2 periods lasting a month each in May and again in July but yet I have a positive result on a pregnancy test. Is there reason for concern. The first day of the periods were extremely heavy, with a single big blood clot then blood runs clean after the 1st day, after that the period have been very light, like spotting brownish. Is there reason to be concerned?

It sounds like a threatened miscarriage. See your doctor straight away.

2

Posted by: w | 2010/08/10

Go see a doctor as soon as possible
I was pregnant but i still got my period as normal but after 12 weeks it turned in to a miscarraige

Go &  see a doctor becuase bleeding during pregnancy is not how it sould be or do a blood test to confirm a pregnancy test

Have a nice day

Reply to w