Question
Posted by: palpats | 2011/10/09

heavy leg

hi doctor i am 58 years i have heavy feelin on my left leg also like pins n needles and at nite my le is painful ahat could it be im on pressure meds my pressure is controled also on statins is it sign of stroke please advise thank you

Palpats

I doubt that it is a sign of a stroke but I do think that your symptoms are due to irritation of the nerves supplying the leg of sensation. You describe a neuropathic pain and I therefore, suggest that you consult a neurosurgeon for an examination and possible MRI scan of your lower back.