Question
Posted by: dianha-Lee | 2012/08/15

heavy headache and bring up

Hai i would like to know wat can it be to have such headach''s and bringing up the hole time for about a week now ..*

Expert ImagePodiatrist

This is a podiatrist forum who deals with foot problems and associated lower limb conditions. I would suggest that you consult with your general practitioner.

2
Posted by: Alex | 2012/10/14

Bob S. Stan argues that it''s cervoed under interstate commerce simply because he WANTS the Feds to be able to justify it via the Commerce Clause.Under Stan''s position the .Gov can require Americans to purchase virtually any consumer product.A law mandating the purchase and use of condoms and / or birth control would be OK using Stan''s logic. One could, using the same argument he just made, claim that the government has the power to compel individuals to have abortions, so long as it has some tangental association with promoting the general welfare and regulating interstate commerce What''s next, the government telling me I must purchase life insurance under penalty of law?

Reply to Alex
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/22

Reply to podiatrist