Question
Posted by: Alicia | 2010/11/10

Heavy bleeding

I had a baby 5 weeks ago. They did a c-section and a lagation. I bleed for the first 3 weeks. On sunday I drove a car for the first time and the bleeding returned. Last night I just drove about 5km but since then I''m bleeding so much. That I have to change my pad every 30minutes.

Can you please help me by telling me if this is normal or is it something I should worry about??

It does not sound normal. I would suggest that yu contact your gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: just me | 2010/11/10

its not normal, i think u should phone ur gyne asap.. i had to have a hysterectomy eventually as i just did not stop bleeding, but i was fine with the big decision because i have had all the children i want... im not saying u will have a hysterectomy.. but just rather phone ur doc before something extreem like that has to happen

Reply to just me