Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2010/06/25

Heavy Bleeding

I had a bleeding problem in August last year, I went to the gynae he said he doesn''t see anything and he prescribed Yasmin for 6 months. I drank Yasmin and it stopped bleeding for that period but after 2 moths off Yasmin it started bleeding again, I went to another doc who didn''t see anything wrong too. And then my colleague recommended I take Ovrals, well they didn''t help, I have been bleeding while drinking those pills and now I don''t know what else to do except stocking pads. Any suggestions?

If you were okay on the Yasmin, I would suggest that you go back on it and continue for 6 months.Best wishes

2
Posted by: Nonhlanhla | 2010/06/27

when i start my period i bleed heavy for all my 5 days

Reply to Nonhlanhla