Question
Posted by: Ermina Morake | 2009-08-03

Heavily bleeding for 2weeks now

I' ve had the inter uterine device for about 2 years now and just recently started taking the daine pill for my acne.. I have seen changes on my face but the problem is with the bleeding.... I' ve been bleeding non stop for 2weeks now going on to my third.... Could it be because i' ve got the inter uterine device and also taking the pill..... although I will be removing the device very soon.. Should I stop the pill till i have the device removed Please advise

It is unlikely to be related to the IUCD. It may be breakthrough bleeding from the Pill. Persist with it as it is likely to settle.