Question
Posted by: nomthandazo | 2011/12/11

heathy eating habits

hi

iam young aspiring business woman iam starting a catering company for indutrail companies that will speciallize on greateating habits.iits iam to reduce chronic diseases that affect a lot of people whoare not aware of what they eat during lunch, breafast affect their well being and the ability to dotheir work.

I would like any assistant/advice that you might give me, maybe a the kinds of food that are good for breakfast, launch.

your assistancewill be highly appreciated.

Yours truly
Thandi
thandietsh@gmail.com

Dear Nomthandazo
If you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then explore the DietDoc site you will see that I have written endless articles on every aspect of nutrition, food and diets. You can also do Searches with concepts such as 'low fat diet', 'slimming diet', 'diabetes and diet', 'heart disease and diet', 'gout', 'low GI', etc.
I trust that this wealth of information will assist you with your praiseworthy endeavour.
Wishing you all the very best with your catering company.

1

Dear Nomthandazo