Posted by: Ants | 2009-04-16

Heartburn &  Reflux

I am a 30 year old female that have been suffering with heartburn and reflux now for the last 2-3 months on and off. The heartburn gets so bad that it doesnt matter what I eat or drink, I know that I will be suffering from heartburn. I have tried having Rennie or antacids, but it does work for long.The reflux pushes the fluids back into my mouth at times. I am at my wits end at the moment and do not know what to do... I am not overweight, eat relatively healthy (no fatty foods), do not drink any alcohol. I have had 2 kids and not even when I was pregnant did I suffer with any heartburn. I really need to know what could be the cause of this.... Please help.

Dear Ants
You may have a small hiatus hernia causing this - please talk to your doctor as taking something like Nexium may help a lot.

Posted by: jack | 2009-04-18

hi'  try taking omiparezol tablets .one in morning before breakfast and another in the evening before dinner . even i had this same problem but this med helped me a lot. all the best take care.

Reply to jack