Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010/06/25

HEARTBURN ALL THE TIME

Excrutiating heartburn for months, now very painful indigestion. (I get this even if i dont eat!)

Sam

I suggest that you use Gaviscon Advanced three times daily prior to meals in combination with Hexamet 400mg, twice daily, as a temporary relieve for your symptoms. These drugs are available over the counter.

It is however, very important to consult your doctor for a barium meal and gastroscopy, as it is possible that you are suffering from a gastric ulcer.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2010/06/28

Thank you very much for your response, will definitely do that :)

Reply to Sam