Posted by: Me | 2011-03-07

i am 25 male that gets really bad heartburn, sometimes it gets so bad i can feel in in my ears (if that makes sense). Is there any reason for this? i can basically get it from anything. It is really starting to worry me as i am now getting some bad stomach cramps to. i can only iamgine the damage the relux has on my throat. Also some days nothing works and other days, rennies, eno''s or gavascon will work.
Please help

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-08

Posted by: Dr Bets | 2011-03-07

Hallo Me
Bad heartburn is often caused by a hiatus hernia. Please ask your doctor to refer you for a gastroscopy as you may need to take acid supressing medication long term preventatively.

Reply to Dr Bets