i have been married for almost 5 years with 2 beautiful kids. I have/had an affair with my husbands best friend and we both decided that we are going to end it. It seems like my life is shattered and I don' t know how to fix this. Will it maybe help to confess and tell my husband everything? I am so heartbroken, it feels as if someone has ripped my heart from my chest and i can' t stop crying. Any advice will be appreciated...

Why did you choose to shatter your life, and for so little ? The pain you are experiencing is self-inflicted, and at least a reflection that you recognize that you had joiontly created an untenable situation.
Your message is not quite clear --- I gather you and your lover have decided to end the affair, and you're wondering about whether to tell your husband about this ? You may find it useful to see a personal counsellor first, to work through your emotional responses, and plan how best to go about this. You need to work out the best way to resolve this with minimal extra pain for your husband and children ( thus far, it seems you are the only one to feel the pain, but it will inevitably involve them. )

Posted by: Sis ! | 2009-04-29

I do not want to hurt your feelings as I don' t even know you, but sis on you ! You are dishonest and a cheat. You man should never ever forgive you and you should do the least decent thing you can do and that is to pack up and leave him to find some true happiness. Sorry for him, you do desrve the pain.

Reply to Sis !
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-29

You deserve every bit of heartache you feeling right now.

Reply to Kelly

the only way to heal and move on is to tell your husband what happened...i know your thinking of all the pain it will cause but its the only honest way to deal with it.

you have a spiritual bond with your husband from your marriage which became physical ... you are ONE person...but because you had an affair that bond is broken....your husband probably already feels this in some way.

ask for mercy and hope you get it

i hope it works out