Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/08/19

Heartbreaking

My husband don' t want anything to do with me anymore! I tried everything, I put my pride aside and begged him so to say, I wrote him a letter, nothing! I even found out just now that he and my mom were talking about me and him. He told her everything I did wrong, but he leaves out his mistakes! Why can' t he handle everything himself? Why must he talk to MY mother about everything? I realized my mistakes and apologized to him, what more can I do? I' m feeling miserable right now! Nowhere to go, no one to talk to (I had to give up my friends)

Why not talm with your Mom about him, and about whatever is happening ? She owes it to you to discuss any problems that have arisen, with you, and to help you to solve them. And ask her why he has been talking to her and not yto you, why he hasn't been suggesting marriage counselling for the pair of you to try to solve problems, rather than to create them ?