Posted by: dora | 2009-08-31

hi friends
i ve been involved with this wonderful and ccaring man for the past 3 months now and i am madly in love with him. im in jhb and he is in the vaal triangle. i just recently started suspected something and my curiosity led me to find out that he had a girl pregnant and she is 5 months pregnant. thing is he says he doesnt love her and wants to stay with me, i love him so much and i want to stay with him. thing now is with this girl and his family which supports her and adores her. is it wise to leave him for this or really what can i do with this regard
please help

The fact that he kept it a secret from you is a bit concerning. It would be advisable for you to talk to someone to allow you the space to get clarity in your own mind. Children have the ability to bind people and families together and it is important that you and him are both open minded about that. The mother of his child is not just going to disappear out of his life and you need to get clarity on how you feel about that.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Klein vroutjie | 2009-09-01

Stuur die bliksem in sy m#*r, so ver uit jou lewe uit as wat jy kan. Hy is n vroue jagter  n disaster wat plek soek om in iemand se lewe te gebeur. Die gemors is nie die moeite werd nie. Hy is n stuk k#k wat met jou games wil speel en hartseer gaan bring.

Reply to Klein vroutjie
Posted by: Been there | 2009-09-01

Just leave him + run like hell. Sure he' ll come with all excuses but DON' T believe a word. Bottom line is HE' S BEEN CHEATING ON YOU! He must get the hell out of your life. If he can do this now just imagine what he he can do once U r married 2 him. I experienced the exact same thing, fell 4 his lies + excuses, eventually married him + after 4 yrs + a child found out he' d never stopped cheating on me. It just took me the 4 yrs to find it out. Now I' m 39 + a divorced single parent with a 6 yo. child trying to piece my life together again. Believe me when I tell U it' s not easy 4 a woman in this position 2 start dating again + meet decent men. Don' t go there. Heartache is all U will get. Regards

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-01

Please do not fall for his sweet talking ass!
Forget about him and move on.
If he can go around making women pregnant ' that he does not love'  then he is worthless trash.
What must this poor lady be going through right now too.
I think he has caused enough heartache already.
He could easily make you preg. and then move on to someone else claiming he does not love you.
Do what you know in your heart is best for you.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Arod | 2009-09-01

Hallo Dora. A relationship has to be based on trust, and you cannot trust this guy, can you? So there is your answer. You are going to get hurt. He will most probably make all kinds of promises and guess what  he is going to break each and every one of them, and your heart. Get rid of him, you are worth much beter girl.

Reply to Arod
Posted by: JP | 2009-09-01

Just run you are bringing more to yourself

Reply to JP