Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-18

Dear Doc,

I have been experiencing, heart palpitation, shortness of breath, pain in should and chest (left side just under the armpit) and tiredness, for a while now. I have also experienced that my right arm goes numb for a few days....but that' s gone now. I been to the doctor, he has tested almost everything (except my heart) and everything came back fine expect for my white cell count that is just below normal.

I am 32. I am an ocasional smoker and stress very easy. Some nights when I go to bed it feels like my heart is beating very hard and I get anxious which ofcourse makes me think i am going to have an heart attack!

I have been to my doctors like 3 times and never did they test my heart.....

Dear Dee
Please ask your doctor to do an ECG to check whether your heart rythm is normal and whether there are any signs of oxygen shortage to the heart.