Question
Posted by: Marco | 2012/08/15

Heart Rate

My heart rate is between 49 - 55 at rest. And when I start moving it moves up to 65 - 70. Is there anything to worrie about. Is the resting 49 - 55 a problem? I sometimes get dizzy when sitting in front of the computer but not when I am walking around.

Marco

Marco

Unfortunately, you do not provide much information, i.e. your age, your exercise routine, chronic medication etc. If you are between 18 and 25 and you are an athlete, your resting heart rate is normal. If you are older than 25 and not very fit, you should consult your doctor for an ECG, to determine if there is a conductive abnormality. Please refer to the following link for detailed information about heart rate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_rate