Question
Posted by: louisa143lb@gmail.com | 2009/10/22

heart pulpitation headache

headache and heartpulpitation problems. i wake up with a headache and went to bed with one my heart skips 2 beats but doc said he think its not serious, i feel tierd all day long my eyes is red and sore all day long

Dear Louisa
I would recommend that you have a medical examination with a physician just to determine if your headaches, palpitations and tiredness are not being caused by an underlying physical problem. Phone your dr and ask him/her to refer you to a physician. There are many different conditions that could be causing these symptoms and you need to have some tests done to determine what is causing them (for example all the symptoms except the sore eyes could be caused by iron or vit B12 deficiency anaemia).
So organise a visit to a physician

1

Dear Louisa
So organise a visit to a physician