Question
Posted by: Croc | 2011/10/27

Heart Palpitations in early pregnancy

Hi GynaeDoc

How common are heart palpitations in early pregnancy? I am 14weeks along and have been feeling these for some weeks now, almost constantly. I have read that these are common in the second half of pregnancy around week 25-27. Is it really that common in early pregnancy? I saw my dr for a checkup today and mentioned it. He listened to my heartbeat and said it''s heart palpitations but normal. I still feel uneasy. What can I do about it?

It is normal in pregnancy. Try calming routines like meditation to help with this.

2

Be grateful hun, its a very good thing to happen. means that all is going well if your body is responding to the changes taking place due to your pregnancy