Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2011/10/11

Heart palpitations

I have been having heart palpitations the last 2 weeks or so. I am going through a very difficult time, so i think it might be stress-related. Can this be? I used a 1/4 Urbanol for 2 nights and it seemed to help, but it makes me extremely tired, so I can''t drink it during the day - which is when it happens. It''s starting to freak me out now. If i know it can be stress-related I''ll feel much better, because I''m working on my problems...

Leigh

I think that the heart palpitations are due to anxiety and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a script for a light anxiolytic or an antidepressant with anxiolytic properties.