Question
Posted by: Kel | 2010/11/19

Heart Palpitations

Hi Doc, I have been getting what I think are heart palpitations for the last 2 weeks. It feels like a nerve twitching under my left breast. There have been no other irregularities other than headaches which now seem to have subsided, but still the palpitations. The only thing that has changed is that I stopped the pill a few weeks ago, could they be related? I exercise 3 times a week and generally eat healthily. Not sure what''s going on...

Kel

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for a 24 hour ECG, to exclude electric abnormalities of your heart.