Question
Posted by: AB | 2009/09/14

Heart Palpitation

Hi Doc,
I' m a 33 year old, healthy woman. I' m not overweight and exercise every week. About once or twice a week it happens that it feels like my heart flutters and steals my breath and I' ll feel off after such an episode. Often I' ll be in a resting position, for example working at my desk. I' ve read that ofter heart palpitations are harmless, do I need to worry?

hallo AB
I think it is safer to ask your doctor to do an ECG and just check if there are any abnormal rythms, especially if the attacks makes you feel sick.