Question
Posted by: James | 2011/05/24

Heart Palpations

For the last 1 month or so if noticed that my heart beats harder not faster as if it is going to come off my chest.
I have checked my heart beat and it is between 72 and 84bpm.
I do smoke and consume alcohol. With regards to exercise I am afraid to do anything currently.

James

If you are concerned that you are experiencing heart palpitations, you will have to consult your doctor for an ECG. An ECG will give a clear picture of the electrical activity of the heart. Your doctor will be able to advise you on adequate treatment.