Question
Posted by: Lara | 2009/03/19

Heart pain-4 days

Hi, I have a pain in my chest and it feels like its around my heart for the past 4 days. I have been under a lot of stress fo a few weeks at work/home, but normally i can deal with it. It feels like a continous panic attack that has a grip on my heart. I drink lots of water, restarted my martial arts training and eat average healthy foods.
My stress is semi-over now...but the paing persists. I have taken long relaxing baths, slept well. but this pain is not leaving me and it hurts to breathe deeply or laugh.
Any suggestions?

Dear Lara
Let your doctor rather have a look - you may need an ECG and he may need to check for esophagus spasm or a peptic ulcer too