Posted by: Concerned | 2009-01-09

heart pain

Please help I would just like to know if I have cause for concern, I am having sharp pains around my heart (feels like my heart).Feels like a pinched nerve in my heart. It last for about 10 secs at time .It is so painful I can’ t even take a deep breath when it happens- could it be a wind that is stuck. I am 28 years old not overweight and no heart disease in my family.

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult your GP for an examination to exclude any underlying pathology.

Posted by: Anonym | 2009-01-09

You might want to change your thoughts but first concentrate on your breathing as it could be the cause of the pain you might even consider some relaxation.

Reply to Anonym