Posted by: Carmen | 2009-09-10

Heart issues

Since Friday evening I have had such a terrible headache but also felt very light headed (like I am walking on clouds) This has now occured more often even this morning for a very short period. What might the causes be?

Dear Carmen
Please have your blood pressure checked it may be high or very low. You may also have a viral infection underlying, so let your doctor have a look and ask him to check for neckstiffness and signs of encephalitis

Posted by: carmen | 2009-09-10

I just also wanted to mention that I was diagnosed by a GP years ago with Barlow Sindrome - I used to be on Purbloka but is not using it any more. I just read some info on Barlow, the dizziness and headache could then relate to this? I am constantly tired but was diagnosed with Sarcoid in Feb 2009. They still cant advise me on the reason for being so tired 24/7. Should I be worried about the Barlow Sindrome?

Reply to carmen