Question
Posted by: Marcelle | 2012/02/11

Heart help

Dear dr.
Please could you help me. I am trying to find out about the TIBB products. and wonder if you could perhaps assist me . I am having very good results with the Blood pressure product Pressure ease. I want to know if i can take this long term. Also I am wanting to know if Cardio tonic by TASLEY would help with blood presure?
Is there anythnig that effectively cleans arteries?
Many thanks!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

The best would be to contact Tibb regarding your query : Dr. Joy Saville, joysaville@gmail.com.

please can you send me the link to the Tasley products as I am not familiar with them and unable to find the product.

many thanks
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za