Posted by: SUE | 2009-03-05

Heart giving problems

I am experiencing a lot of heart pain for a while now. I am 22. Sometimes i would feel this tightness, and my heart would beat frantically. Sometimes it beats so hard, it feels like people can see my heart beating. Sometimes i also have difficulty breathing when this happens, and i feel faint.
I am on the Pill, so i dont know if this is a contributing factor.
My partner measured my heartbeat when we were lying in bed, i was just relaxing, and he counted 94 bpm. This morning it was 102bpm.
I want to conceive but am scared because of this problem i am having with my heart

Dear Sue
Please let your doctor have a look, you may need to have an ECG taken to see if you have an arrythmia. Do you have a lot of stress at work/university?