Question
Posted by: RD | 2009/07/10

Heart Failure

My father expired recently with heart attach (didnt had postmortem).
i want to know exact cause for death the situation is
he was travelling in train at night at around 3 30AM his snorring was different from normal and found some water like liquid coming from mouth, he was sleeping like that after few minutes time his body started cooling down and suddenly made urine.
my question is was it sudden cardiac death or heart failure or heart attack. this is first he recieved attack with no BP or sugar.
RD

RD

Without a detailed postmortem, one will not be able to give the exact cause of his sudden death.