Question
Posted by: RD | 2009-07-08

Heart failure

my father expired recently with heart attach (didnt had postmortem).
i want to know exact cause for death the situation is
he was travelling in train at night at around 3 30AM his snorring was different from normal and found some water like liquid coming from mouth, he was sleeping like that after few minutes time his body started cooling down and suddenly made urine.
my question is was it sudden cardiac death or heart failure or heart attack. this is first he recieved attack with no BP or sugar.
RD

Expert ImageArchive

PSYCHIATRIST:Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to comment on the exact cause of death of your late Father. There are several causes of sudden death which could include a heart attack, a sudden irregular heart rhythm, a stroke, a blood clot in the lungs and more. I suggest that you find out if he was consulting a doctor before his death and if he was receiving any medications. His doctor may be able to suggest a possible cause of his death based on his previous health records.

1
Posted by: Admin | 2009-07-10

Dear RD,

Thank you for writing to Health24, and we are sorry for your loss.

We have posted your question CyberDoc' s forum - keep an eye out for the reply.

Reply to Admin