Question
Posted by: dilip shah | 2011/10/20

heart exeices

I AM HEARTPATAINCE I HAD BY PASS IN2009 SO I WOULD LIKE TOKNOW IS GOOD TO SWAET

hi

Yes, exercise is a very good, and highly recommended form of exercise for people who have had heart conditions and surgery. However, it's vital, absolutely essential that you do this under a doctor's supervision. I don't know where you are, but you need to look up whether there are cardiac rehab programmes around, because they're designed for people like you, and are run by professionals and that's what you need to get started!

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/10/30

hi

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc