heart diseases

hi my brother died of heart problem. drs do not know what was the cause still running test,he bruising ,swelling legs, bleeding excessive gums and nose. xray showed his heart size of small child`s head.they were trying to take bone marrow when he died.he had a small body of a 12yr old and he was 30yrs. PLEASE HELP ME is this genetic? i seem to have the symtoms.

To determine if this is genetic, we will have to know the true cause of your brother's death. Is it possible that he had leukemia? In the light of his symptoms of easily bruising and bleeding, this might be the cause for his sudden death.

With this history in mind, I suggest that you urgently consult a doctor to have blood tests done, as well as a possible bone marrow biopsy to rule out blood cancer.

Kind regards