Question
Posted by: Cecilia | 2009/08/20

Heart beat

I have been having abnormal heart beats for almost three weeks now. At times it feels as though my heart if going to beat out of my chest. Yesterday was the first that left me dizzy, and almost short of breath for a while. The heart beat feeling that its going to bounce out of my chest continues. Is it something I must go see a docter? Or is it nothing to worry about. I am not overweight, actually weigh 50kg and I' m 22.

Hi Cecilia
yes please see your doctor - let him just take an ECG to exclude an arrythmia? If you do have an arrythmia you may need to see a cardiologist.