Question
Posted by: willem | 2009/12/02

Heart attack

My brother had a heart attack and we lost him. I need clarity on the following -

My dad died (instanly) a few years ago also with a heart attack. When my dad died he wet and dirty his pants.

My brother died instanly, his pants were still dry. Could they save him, or does one' s body react differently ?

This drives me crazy !!!!!!!!

According to me if someone dies of a heart attack he wet and dirty himself ? Is this correct ?

Hallo Willem
It is just a reflex release of urine and stool with some patients and not all patients may have the same symptoms when they have a heart attack.

2

I don' t think that' s correct. People can die of a heart attack without wetting / dirtying their pants

Sorry for your loss

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/02

Hallo Willem

Reply to cyberdoc