Posted by: Lilly | 2009-02-12

Heart Attack?

Many times when my husband gets a orgasm, something terrible happens to him. He gets a horrific attack of some sort. He' s almost unconcious, his left arm is lame and has a terrible head ache and he has the most painfull cramp in his chest. His mouth dries out and can hardly speak, sometimes he stops breathing. I have to physicly struggle to sit him up straight and force him to breathe. He had a ECG before, but it' s normal. Could it be heart attacks, or what else could it be? Does this happen to many people? I' m worried that someday, I won' t be able to " save"  him. Please help!

What you describe is definitely not normal. IT is not a heart attack as such - as one cannot recover so quickly from one and you certainly cannot survive a heart attach every time you have an orgasm. It could be an angina attack which needs to be evaluated. Angina will only show up on an ECG after STRESS. Go back to the cardiologist- explain to him what is happening and insist on a stress ECG

Posted by: Solo | 2009-02-13

I think your hubby should talk to a Dr. about this. Maybe something like an epileptic fit during orgasam. Must be scarey for both of you.

Reply to Solo