Posted by: Anon | 2012-05-02

Just want to say thank-you so much for this forum, it is really great to have someone to get advice from,
I am a healthy 33 year old female don’ t smoke her drink, don’ t excercise a great deal, but I do my best to lead an active lifestyle,
I am been feeling a little ill the last two days, almost like food poisoning without the vomiting or diarrheo, and noticed my heart rate and blood pressure is all over the place, pulse rate when I woke this morning was 94, usually 60-61, blood pressure is usually 117/73 now it is 139/92 and then will drop to 109/66, within a number of minutes?
Any thoughts or advice, is my body just fighting a illness.

Thanks again

You are most probably suffering from a viral infection and I suggest strict bedrest for at least three days. It is important to keep yourself well hydrated. If you do not feel better, consult your doctor for an examination.